Shared shipping offer for coral purchase

DFlip

Supporting
Reaction score
Afternoon reefing fam! I’m offering to share shipping for an order with therman (most know him from being a long time vendor on reef2reef.com and all around great dude). I have a pending order with him regardless of participation of ARC members. I will be in Sugarhill on Oct 1st and am willing to receive an a multiperson order from Therman Fri or Sat and deliver everyone else’s frags while in Sugarhill. We can coordinate a meet up spot based on everyone’s travel arrangements- you can of course come straight to my place in Braselton to pick up at the time of delivery as well. I work in the beer industry so we can share a brew on the front porch while we wait for UPS/FedEx
🍻

Tim is offering 25% off on frag packs and free shipping if we hit $400 for the total order amount (I’m pretty darn close already). Here is a link to his for sale thread with photos, pricing, and vendor reviews:

This is a great opportunity to purchase a single frag or two and not worry about paying for shipping or needing to spend enough to qualify for free shipping.

All sales will be communicated directly between ‘you’ and therman, but be sure to say that you’re ordering as part of “Don‘s Atlanta reef club shipment”. This lets him know to combine our orders into a single shipment and most likely eliminate any shipping cost. And of course once the order is placed shoot me a PM or post here so I can be kept in the loop as well. I place my orders with him through PM on reef2reef.com

He likes to cut frags and let them heal before shipping, so I suggest ordering by this weekend if interested. While therman is a friend from a non reefing time of my life, I do not receive any commission or discounts from therman for doing this, I just wanted to pass the deal along since I am already placing an order and plan on being in Sugarhill. I plan on doing the same thing with Adam @ Battle Corals in a few months (weather permitting shipping at that time).

Please post any questions here.

Happy shopping y’all!

-Don

We put together a list of Acropora species not as commonly seen these days. Mainly thicker stubby species such as a few A. humilis variants, A. abrotanoides, a most likely A. robusta, A. hoeksemai, a few other Acropora species that look best under a fuller spectrum rather than heavy blues.

We put together a list of Acropora species not as commonly seen these days. Mainly thicker stubby species such as a few A. humilis variants, A. abrotanoides, a most likely A. robusta, A. hoeksemai, a few other Acropora species that look best under a fuller spectrum rather than heavy blues.
There was one that he posted only by scientific name several years ago that I really liked but assumed it died since it wasn’t on his sale thread. I can’t remember the name though.

Does he have a lot of corals for sale that aren’t specifically listed on that thread?

I’m not sure, but I would assume so since most of what I am buying is not on that thread. I would certainly shoot him a message if there’s something you’re looking for that is not listed. He‘s got a fairly large collection. Check out the reefbum YouTube video that he was on, they shared videos of the system and collection.
Do you remember the species that you liked?

I’m not sure, but I would assume so since most of what I am buying is not on that thread. I would certainly shoot him a message if there’s something you’re looking for that is not listed. He‘s got a fairly large collection. Check out the reefbum YouTube video that he was on, they shared videos of the system and collection.
Do you remember the species that you liked?
I can’t remember off the top of my head. I was going through a list of all acro species and then googling them to see if there were many in the hobby. It took me to that link to R2R where he posted some pics. I could probably find it if I start going though that list again.

Back