Help - Apex cor20 pump is not turning on

saltlife

Supporting
Reaction score
Need help to diagnose cor20 Pump issue. Just finished updating firmware on my Apex classic, now pump is not coming up. Try to add it back but through fusion, getting an error "No output available". The lights on the controller is all green...tried unplugging , resetting inputs ... nothing seems to be working.
Any feedback, input, diagnosis, suggestions, fix, resolutions is much appreciated..
Thank you,
Arun
Attached pic of controller for reference

Arun

Attachments

• IMG_20200518_203949__01.jpg
    IMG_20200518_203949__01.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Doesn’t it have a separate power supply that you can use to power it? If so, I’d plug it in until you can get the Apex side of things figured out.

Did you back up your configuration before updating? If so, you might want to try to do the factory reset and then see if you can install your backup and try adding the pump again.

Might want to do some searching on the Neptune site... here’s one I found real quick, doesn’t mention updating though.

Link

Thank you ! I tried the power supply but same issue. I did try the factory reset, but not able add add module for Cor 20. I'll try the backup and check
the link.. Appreciate the Help.

If you’re trying to use the power supply, make sure you disconnect the 1link cable from the apex. Basically, you want to use the pump in a stand alone configuration like someone would if they didn’t have an apex. If the problem is still there in a stand alone configuration, then it’s a pump issue, not the apex.

Okay...it looks like it is the pump or the controller. I tried use it..as you suggested..like there is no Apex. Still all blue lights ..no power to the pump. I opened a ticket. I will call and see what they have to say. Thanks you so much for the help. Arun

Back